Protecting your health and safety is important to us; that’s why we offer pre-abortion screenings.
Here you will be provided with options and answers to all your questions and concerns.
Why Is It Important?
When a serious medical procedure is considered, it’s important to understand the options, risks, and possible complications. Only by having this knowledge can you make an informed decision that’s right for you.
What Can Be Discussed?
Many factors can impact your health when considering an abortion. Each person has a unique health history, a list of current medications, and other medical factors that can be thoroughly discussed and reviewed by a medical professional.
How far along you are in your pregnancy can also alter what options are available to you. We also believe it’s important to discuss your concerns and any questions you may have. You deserve to have all the facts to make an informed decision.
Did You Know?
Many variables should be considered before an abortion. Not everyone qualifies for any abortion technique. In fact, after a certain number of gestational weeks, and based on your health status, you may not be eligible for some procedures.
For example, the Mayo Clinic states, medical abortions are not an option for women who:
- Are too far along in your pregnancy.
- Have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- Have a suspected pregnancy outside of the uterus.
- Have certain medical conditions.
- Take a blood thinner or certain steroid medicines.
- Can’t make follow-up visits to your provider or don’t have access to emergency care.
- Have an allergy to the medicine used.
Certain factors do impact your options.
This is why pre-abortion screening can help protect your health and safety. Schedule a free, confidential appointment today to check for the following:
- Ectopic pregnancy which can be life-threatening.
- If the pregnancy is still viable (many pregnancies can end in miscarriage).
- The age of the pregnancy.
You deserve answers; we can help!